Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 3, Day 1

Well, I weighed myself today. The good news is I didn't gain any weight. The bad news? I didn't lose any, either. It's my diet ..... I'm convinced of that. I have NO willpower when it comes to eating. What I need to do is only keep healthy stuff in the house. Even is Pringles potato chips is on sale and I have coupons bringing the price down to .60 per can. Those good deals are so hard for me to pass up! LOL
So, today was supposed to be my "incline" day. Meaning, I would run on the treadmill at an incline for 3 miles. I lasted 1 mile. In 12 minutes. BAD. I ended up doing a 2nd mile on the track in 10 minutes, and I was pretty done after that. I did sprint that last lap, though. Tomorrow is that muscle boot camp class, but I think I'd like to run tomorrow too. So, maybe I'll go to the gym again later in the day and bring the kids with, utilizing the day care. They need to get out of the house, anyway.
Last night, we had breakfast for dinner. My brother is visiting us from Oklahoma right now, and he has type II diabetes, so I made sausage, and whole grain, sugar free pancakes. I made some sugar free strawberry syrup. It was pretty good. Today, I'm going to make myself some egg whites and ww toast for breakfast. Maybe a green smoothie for lunch. I think I'll make some chicken and polenta for dinner. I'll have to check and make sure diabetics can have polenta first.

Tomorrow's workout will be a better one. Today, I will eat much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment